Are you wanting ahead to alter your voice for a unique purpoes then this information is for you. This put up will stroll you thru easy methods to change voice on Samsung Galaxy gadgets.
Meanahwhile, there are many third-party voice changer apps however on Samsung Galaxy gadgets, you’ll be able to at all times make the most of the sound assistant module inside the Good Lock app.
SoundAssistant affords a bunch of the way to tweak and personalize your cellphone’s audio expertise. It permits you to make your cellphone uniquely yours by customizing your quantity panel, change voice, adjusting quantity increments for extra exact management, and managing which apps can or can not play audio concurrently.
However the true magic occurs whenever you dive deeper into the settings. With the Bluetooth Metronome characteristic, you’ll be able to sync your Bluetooth headphones with a video supply to scale back any annoying audio lag. This nifty device additionally helps you to get artistic along with your sound, whether or not it’s reversing stereo channels (making left sound like proper and vice versa), fine-tuning sound steadiness, and even switching your cellphone to mono audio mode for a unique listening expertise.
Step 1. Set up Sound Assistant
- Open the Good Lock app.
- Go to the Life up tab after which set up Sound Assistant.
- As soon as the module is put in, faucet on it to open.
- Scroll down after which activate the Voice changer characteristic.
Step 2. Change Voice on Samsung Galaxy Cellphone
Necessary Notice: These voice changer instruments are meant for lighthearted and fulfilling functions. We don’t condone or assist their use for any offensive actions.
1. For the aim of this information, we’ll use the Voice Recorder app. Open it and begin voice recording.
2. After that swipe down from the highest of the display and faucet on Voice changer drop-down menu.
3. Now, select any voice you wish to use.
- Little lady
- Center-aged man
- Sci-fi horror
- Lo-fi landline